I just wanted to display some new cute pics of our little "angel." She has a newfound love of wearing beanies...wonder who she got that from...
This event was picture worthy because she never falls asllep unless she is in her bed, and this night we laid in my bed together and both of us fell asleep watching a movie. I had to document it because I knew Caleb would never believe me.

This event was picture worthy because she never falls asllep unless she is in her bed, and this night we laid in my bed together and both of us fell asleep watching a movie. I had to document it because I knew Caleb would never believe me.

I like how she's sitting all laid back in her chair like she's driving a low-rider

It's always great to get a good smile out of her
Labels: The Fam



posted by Michele at 1:24 PM