Monday, January 29, 2007
I like Caleb's hair long. This last summer he cut it, without telling me, and I was so disappointed. I was constantly teasing him about his short hair. Now he has, very passively, been growing it out. It now resembles a mop/animal....


And all he can do is mimic me and say "but you like my hair long..."
I admire his perseverance.

Labels: ,

posted by Michele at 3:59 PM |

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2007 at 6:41 AM, Blogger Annie said........
I like long hair. Ross' hair was shaggy when I met him. There is just something about the long, viking, surfer hair look that I love.
 


At February 5, 2007 at 9:38 PM, Blogger .::still blinking::. said........
Me too. jj gets a curly fro growing straight up in the air. I love it. He hates it. What can I say? He has a talent for growing hair.