Wednesday, January 31, 2007
So my baby girl is 2 years old today. It's hard to imagine that 2 years ago we were at the hospital actually realizing for the first time how much our lives would change. It's amazing how Caleb and I have changed as a couple, from being late-night partyers to people who stay in, watching Spongebob or reading Baby Einstein books. Sometimes I still wonder who was crazy enough to let us have a baby...
However I feel I must say how fortunate we are to have been given our beautiful baby girl. Micaela is everything I've ever imagined a baby would be. She is so easy-going. She's the kid who falls down and gets right back up, which is a quality I hope she always has. She may be described as defiant by some, but I see it as opinionated and independent, and I hope she constantly chooses to question the world around her. She is explorative and mischievous, but she learns quickly and has proven to be very creative. She is very intuitive of others feelings. She knows when I am sad and she puts her face really close to mine and smiles really big for me. I hope that she grows up to be a strong, confident, independent and kind woman. I hope she defies traditional boundaries and realizes that the sky is her only limit. Most of all I want her to know that she is loved so much by two parents who think the world of her, and are willing to do anything and everything to give her the life that she deserves.
Happy Birthday Caela. May all your wishes and dreams come true.
Love, Mom



Micaela eating cake with dad


Micaela in her new bathing suit...I know probably the only baby in Utah who has a bikini:)

P.S. More bday pictures to come...

Labels:

posted by Michele at 8:51 PM |

0 Comments: