Tuesday, February 13, 2007
For those of you who don't know I went on vacation. It was a complete girls weekend and it was fabulous. We did so many things and took so many pictures (isn't that right Bre?) that I'm not sure I can fit them all into this blog, so this may be part I. The worst part about vacation is coming home and being thrown back into the daily working/school cycle, and I assume it's the same for the rest of the girls, so I decided to write some memorable quotes for you guys to help make us laugh. Feel free to add some through comments!

1. (Bre) "You guys aren't my friends. You're just not my friends." Referring to the fact we're her sisters, but still sounded funny!

2. (Amy) "It's see through!"

3. (Amy, Meagan, Bre) "Michele can't be in the middle!"

4. (Bre) "I am not taking another picture"

5. (Bre) Any comment related to having a big butt...obviously untrue!!

6. (Nate) "Look thin girls" When taking one of our million pictures

7. (Michele, Amy, Bre, Meagan) "Let's all agree not to look cute today"

8. (Michele, Amy, Meagan) "My feet hurt" From wearing shoes that were cute. I even got a blister and Meagan touched it

9. (Michele) "Who has the green tooth brush?"

10. (Bre) "I love you so much I would let you wear my underwear...or better yet my shoes."

11. (Meagan) "Can I borrow a QTip?" I was waiting for her to ask to borrow toilet paper

12. (Nate) "But I like Adam"

13. (Bre) Honestly still thinks that Sean Connery is the best looking male celebrity

14. (Nate) "Is this cookie dough in the carpet?"

15. (Michele and Bre) "Amy is contagious"

16. (Michele, Meagan, Amy) "It's really humid"

17. (Meagan) "Are you awake too?"

18. (Michele) "Amy that must have been before you got here.."



This was taken our first night in California. We did pedicures, shopping, lunch and dinner at Amy's favorite restaurant, Red Robin, a California original:) We may have engaged in non-stop talking too...

Labels:

posted by Michele at 5:46 PM |

6 Comments:

At February 13, 2007 at 6:38 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I was laughing sooo hard! Todd kept asking me what was so funny but when I read it to him, although he chuckled a few times, it just wasn't the same as being there!
 


At February 13, 2007 at 6:40 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
And.....one more comment from Amy. Out of all the OBVIOUS parts missing: "There is a hole in the stomach!!!," or something to that effect :)
 


At February 13, 2007 at 6:50 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
Nate insists that he said "suck-it in girls". We both laughed; I laughed so hard I cried. Best Weekend ever!!!
 


At February 13, 2007 at 7:53 PM, Blogger Michele said........
He probably did say "suck it in", that sounds right. Even funnier! I can see how the comments aren't as funny to Todd:)
 


At February 14, 2007 at 12:09 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I was laughing so hard while I was reading these too! I read them with my mom. I tried to explain things... but every quote had a 10 minute explanation! My favorite was Nate picking up the cookie dough... just as long as we remember that it was the SUGAR cookie dough, not the chocolate chip, okay Nate?
 


At February 14, 2007 at 12:09 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
And Meagan, I still say that quote to myself whenever I think about that certain piece of clothing:)