Tuesday, February 27, 2007
As I was getting into my car, sans coat of course, I realized there was a snowstorm brewing. As I was driving to work I realized that I could barely see the road in front of me. When I pulled into the agency parking lot I slid right to my "spot" in a few inches of snow. I walked to the office and knew it was going to be a depressing day. I HATE SNOW!! I hate driving in it and I hate feeling cold. I will tolerate snow before Christmas because it can be counted as "festive" and contribute towards the ambience of the holidays. Ambience is very important to me. However, we are two days away from March and I have new spring clothes to wear. I did not want it to snow. Our afternoon groups and appointments were cancelled due to the weather and I left work early.

When I got home Micaela had just woken up from her nap, rosy cheeked and smiling, and Caleb suggested we put her snowsuit on and play outside. It's amazing how a cute kid in cute clothes having the time of her life in the snow can turn my day around.

(insert cute picture of mom and Micaela in snow clothes...sorry the computer is not downloading my pictures. I'll post said pictures when we fix it!)

Labels:

posted by Michele at 9:04 PM |

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2007 at 9:47 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I love it when kids look like the kids on South Park all bundled up...can't wait to see pictures.