Thursday, February 15, 2007
This Valentine's Day was similar to most. I worked during the day and Caleb worked during the night, and we saw each other about 20 minutes throughout the day. However, we are "celebrating" tomorrow... with dinner and a movie, knowing our tastes something probably something dark and twisty.


On a completely separate note, on our girls weekend we made a stop at the local Victoria's Secret to buy some bridal gifts for my bride-to-be friends and some Vday gifts. Here's a quick look at what we got. Amy wouldn't let me show any of the "goods," and my mother would be mortified if I did, but aren't the boxes pretty?



P.S. For more RITL weekend photos check out the girls' blogs....there's tons!

Labels: ,

posted by Michele at 8:37 PM |

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2007 at 7:16 AM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I am so glad I made you guys promise not to show any of the "goods." I think all of our moms would be mortified... not just your mom:)