She met Hudson when she was about 8 months old. His mom works in the daycare at the gym Caleb and I go to, and she always brings him in. He was a little shy at first, but soon fell head over heels for her. When Micaela would come in he would drop whatever he was doing, and run over to hug her with a huge smile on his face. She would usually back away, a little timid and probably playing hard to get. Occasionally he would be crying or upset when we came in, but the second his mom pointed out Micaela was here he would cheer right up. She even told me that she would tell him all day that "he better be good because Micaela was coming to play later." I've become friends with his mom, she coaches cheerleading and I've even judged some competitions for her. So the families get along quite nicely.
So now for the drama...there is a new teacher in the daycare and she has a son the same age as Hudson, named Sam. Tonight when I went to pick Micaela up they told me that Hudson and Sam got in a fight over who got to sit next to Micaela at the craft table. I guess it got pretty ugly and both boys ended up in time-out. I was obviously concerned, but Micaela seems fine. In fact, I kinda think she enjoyed the attention. I can't wait untill she's a teenager...
Labels: The Fam


posted by Michele at 7:50 PM