I have been so irritated that my camera was not downloading my pictures. I vowed that I would get this fixed sometime during my spring break...and when I say
I will get this fixed I mean
I will get Caleb to fix it. He has been trying and trying, but nothing he's done has helped. Finally today I sat down and reviewed the users guide and
I found the problem and
I fixed it! I don't remember feeling this excited since I put together Micaela's high chair. Sure it said assembly time 15 minutes and it did take me almost two hours, but I had to use a screwdriver. I had never used a screwdriver before. I'm thinking I seriously missed my calling. I should have gone to school for mechanics. I wonder if they have graduate school for mechanics?
Here's the promised picture referenced in a previous post.

Now that I have a functioning camera I will post some random pictures of Micaela. Here's some of her in her Santa Cruz sweatshirt.

She's on the edge of her seat because she is so excited to jump off and look at the picture on my camera.

We visited the mall earlier this week and I couldn't resist buying Micaela some new spring clothes. So of course she needed some new spring shoes as well...

Labels: The Fam