Monday, April 30, 2007
I'm obviously still wishing I were in Hawaii, because I feel compelled to share more pictures with you all. You can tell we don't vacation often enough!

Our fist day there we visited the Maui Ocean Center





One of our favorite things was a snorkeling cruise we took.

We saw these fish...

...And this sea turtle...

...And this is what our hair looked like afterwards.


After Bre's wedding we left Maui and went to Oahu. We visited Pearl Harbor, where I forgot to take my camera, and the Polynesian Cultural Center.


Caleb participated in a spear throwing contest, where he threw it closest to the mark 2 out of 3 times. It's a relief to know that if we ever have to spear hunt for food we may survive.

Amongst shopping and eating sushi almost every day, we also spent a little bit of time at the beach.

It was a great vacation, and just so you all know Bre and Nate were told they had to visit Hawaii every year on their anniversary. I'm thinking we might invite ourselves along too!

Labels: , ,

posted by Michele at 12:12 PM |

4 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 at 6:32 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I think it is only fair you invite yourself along to Hawaii on their anniversary. You did sit by the bride at the table afterall....isn't it your right and duty to spend their anniversary with them?? :) Those pictures make me wish I was in Hawaii.
 


At May 1, 2007 at 10:56 AM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I am so glad you and Caleb finally got a real honeymoon:) It looks like you guys had a very very good time. Has Caleb been before? It is so beautiful there! I can't get over how pretty it is. I hope you got a nice tan while you were there:)
 


At May 1, 2007 at 3:02 PM, Blogger Chelsea said........
Ahhh, makes me miss Hawaii. Shawn and I went to Oahu for our honeymoon and LOVED it! Shawn was a huge fan of snorkling. Me...not so much. I'm not a fan of fish. They're freaky. So swimming right next to them was kinda like my worst nightmare. It looks like you guys had a good time though :)
 


At May 1, 2007 at 7:02 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
You can totally come. I think RITL weekend next year is in Maui, right. We could make T-shirts and the boys could keep each other company. If we decide to do this we will still have to have an additional RITL weekend without boys because there is only so much shopping you can do on an island.