Monday, April 9, 2007
I had a horrible shopping experience. I know, I did not think such a thing existed! Caleb and I planned a shopping date on Friday, a childless shopping date, to find clothes for our upcoming Hawaii trip and to exchange Micaela's Easter dress for a smaller size. I had ordered the dress online, and accidentally ordered a size larger. The closest Gap location that carried the dress in Micaela's size was in Las Vegas, the sales lady said helpfully. I just couldn't find another dress as cute, and I was heartbroken. Fortunately I then actually tried the dress on her, and it was a little long, but otherwise still adorable!


Easter was great. We had a good breakfast together as a family, and had dinner at my aunt's house with extended family. Caleb had to work, but I made sure to eat enough for both of us. As usual, I should've brought my camera and taken more pictures.

Labels:

posted by Michele at 3:32 PM |

6 Comments:

At April 9, 2007 at 7:13 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
Both pictures are great. I love the one of both of you! Are you ready for Hawaii? I was looking at my calendar and realizing Bre's wedding and your birthday are right around the corner! Have you decided what you are wearing to the wedding yet? Bathing suit or dress?
 


At April 10, 2007 at 1:34 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I can't believe you amazingly adorable clothes you get for that girl. I hope she keeps loving them as much as you do! What on earth will you do when she starts wanting to pick out her own clothes and has no more use for your keen fashion sense? Will that be allowed??:)
 


At April 10, 2007 at 11:07 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
She's so cute I think it's time for you guys to have another one.
 


At April 11, 2007 at 6:01 PM, Blogger Michele said........
Megs-Still haven't decided what I am wearing to the wedding, but Bre did say I could wear "anything!"
Amy-Micaela will never want to pick her own clothes. She will always love and respect me and my opinions as I have always loved and respected my mother.
Bre-You're crazy and no.
 


At April 11, 2007 at 7:08 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
No, I said NO SPEEDOS!
 


At April 24, 2007 at 6:16 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I can't wait for pictures!!!