Friday, April 27, 2007
One of my best friends, BreAnn, recently got married in Maui, HI. Caleb and I were very fortunate to be able to attend this beautiful wedding. I blew off my last week of school, and we justified it by saying it was a birthday/end of school trip. Personally, I needed the trip to de-stress and spend some "kid-free" time with my husband. I took tons of pictures, but I know that you all (ok, maybe just Meg and Amy) are dying to specifically see wedding pics, and I took tons of those. Please remember that I have a very simple camera, and I didn't want to get in the way of the "real" photographer, so not all of these pictures are great.

The first picture of many, Bre getting ready in her hotel room.


Her hair, very pretty



BreAnn specifically asked me to post this picture. Can you guess why?


Bre and her dad walking from the hotel to the beach


Nicholas passed out leis and kissed all the girls (not the boys) on the cheek


This is Nate and the guy who married BreAnn (I don't know what his official title is), waiting for BreAnn, although she was not late! It was the guests that went to the wrong beach:)


This guy played the ukulele as Bre walked down, it was so pretty and that's when I started tearing up

I'm going to stop the play-by-play now...










After the actual ceremony Caleb made me put my camera away. So I didn't get any of the posed pictures, but I'm sure Bre will share those when they become available. We went to an amazing prime rib buffet, where I had two plates and three desserts, because calories don't count when you're on vacation. One of my favorite things about the buffet was that I got to sit right next to BreAnn at the head table. Oh I also played a crucial role in the wedding, when Bre needed to hand off her bouquet, I pushed Alyse to grab it, which was very important. Overall, it was a beautiful wedding. Congratulations guys!

Labels:

posted by Michele at 5:32 PM |

3 Comments:

At April 27, 2007 at 8:03 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
You did a great job Michele. Bre, you looked so beautiful! I wish I could have been there but seeing the pictures have made it a little better :) The only reason I can guess you put the on picture up is b/c it looks like Bre actually has some cleavage??? That is the only guess I can come up with (Keep dreaming Bre! You having that would be like me being 5'4!) If that isn't the reason for putting that picture up then I apologize in advance for pointing that out :)
 


At April 27, 2007 at 8:53 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
Thanks Caleb!
 


At April 29, 2007 at 12:50 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I'm so glad you got those pictures Michele. Seriously sooo beautiful! I love the ocean in the background and just the whole setting. Unbelievably beautiful. You looked amazing Bre... I wish I could have seen you:(
Michele you are hilarious... I am sure the best part of the dinner was sitting by the bride:)
Thanks again for the pictures!