Good thing #1: I passed my board exam! I have been studying for the last three weeks and I finally got the test over with. I took the test early Friday morning. I was very nervous because I know quite a few people who didn't pass their first time, and my job offer was contingent upon me passing. The lady who worked at the testing center was so nice and relieved a little bit of my anxiety by complimenting me on my shoes. We quickly became friends. In fact, she even said she was proud of me when my results posted. The most important thing is that I passed and as I took the clinical exam as opposed to the masters exam, so I will never have to take another test again!
Good thing #2: Amy Lynn got married!

The last of my childhood "RITL" friends got married on Saturday morning at the Salt Lake temple. As everyone who was there knows, she looked absolutely beautiful.

When she walked out of the temple she hugged the kids and her sister, and then asked where we were! We were right there waiting for her, as BreAnn and I pushed past all the people so we could be in the front to watch her walk out of the temple. We then proceeded to follow her around and watch the photographer take pictures of her. Amy is so polite she asked the photographer if it would be alright to do a picture with just us RITL girls. As if the photographer would say no!
Another great thing about Amy getting married is that Meagan and BreAnn got to come and visit me. I hosted the couples Friday night with an ice cream cake made with cookie dough, which I obviously didn't make.

Amy thought it was funny that Caleb gave us half pieces because he wanted to make sure she could fit in her wedding dress the next day. He's well trained.
Good thing #3: I got a new purse! In between the wedding and the reception BreAnn and I did some downtown shopping and eating, what we do best. The next day we hit the outlet mall in Park City. BreAnn found a great handbag at an amazing discount at the Coach store. Before I even asked she said "yes you can get the same one!" The sales lady laughed at us, and I explained it was ok because we live in different states. Both of our husbands took the news surprisingly well and actually agreed that we got a good deal. Micaela went shopping with us (Caleb had to work) and she had a lot of fun walking around and playing with "Mate" (Nate, Bre's husband.) By the time the day was over and Bre and Nate left for the airport, Micaela was quite attached to them and sad to see them go.
It was great to see everyone this weekend. Once again I want to congratulate Amy and Justin for tying the knot! We wish you so much happiness!
Labels: Friends


posted by Michele at 6:39 AM