Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Micaela is learning new words and phrases every day. Today at her gymnastics class her teacher was encouraging the kids to say the names of the positions. They did many different sequences, and Micaela knows them pretty well. The teacher decided to see if they could remember by asking the kids "what comes next?" Micaela yelled "snack!"

Labels:

posted by Michele at 6:17 PM |

3 Comments:

At May 9, 2007 at 10:46 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I wish I would be seeing you this weekend but can't wait for next weekend and ice cream at your place :)
 


At May 9, 2007 at 3:30 PM, Blogger Michele said........
Now I'm relying on you to take pictures for me! Have fun!
 


At May 10, 2007 at 3:45 PM, Blogger Greg and Sariah said........
it's not that you're not feeding her...it's those dang Backyardigans. It's always snack time with them! which, i think of micaela now because camden says bye-bye when the show ends now. i remember you told me she did that. so cute.