1. I agreed with Caleb that I would not go shopping all summer. Shopping is a very broad term, so we had to re-define it. I am not allowed to go shopping for clothes for myself. In other words I am allowed to buy groceries, parts for the car, birthday presents and clothes for Caleb. Which is really all I have bought this summer. My last shopping trip was in May, ok my last three shopping trips were in May, which may be why we had to make this agreement. I did cheat once, which I can admit on this blog because Caleb doesn't read my blog. When I was buying him some new golf shirts I saw a women's short sleeved sweater that was misplaced in the men's section. See I was avoiding the women's section because if I don't see anything than I won't buy anything. Somehow that sweater got misplaced in my cart, and the next thing I knew it was misplaced in my closet! Anyways, when summer is over I get to go shopping. Which is too exciting for me.
2. This came in the mail yesterday!!

Caleb and I are season ticket holders! Not quite as cheap as student ticket holders, but very exciting none the less. This was my anniversary present to him. A love of college football is one of the few things Caleb and I have in common, especially Ute football. I think my passion has intensified due to the fact my father is such an avid BYU fan! So I am ready for summer to end and fall/football/shopping to begin!
Labels: Just Me


posted by Michele at 5:49 PM