Fast forward to the bus, which finally came and we loaded quickly.


The very first ghost story we hear is none other than the story of a young woman who was killed by a train at the Rio Grande and reportedly haunts the cafe's bathroom!
It gets worse. We take a pit stop at the Salt Lake cemetery and are told a legend about another ghost. I have my camera and decide to take pictures of the tombstone. Here is the picture.

Now is it just me or is there a white, floaty object in the picture? Apparently it is called an orb, defined as an object not visual to the naked eye, but captured on photos. The creepy photos continue...


To top the night off I had driven there by myself and parked in a deserted parking garage. I made everyone watch me leave the car and start my car, after checking the backseat of course. To help me feel less freaked I sang Brittany Spears all the way home. Of course, that may be even scarier than seeing a ghost.


posted by Michele at 6:55 PM
Spooky.