Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Every so often Caleb and I banter, ok so more like every day we do the "back and forth." In the most loving manner we will threaten to do horrible things to each other. Our latest:

Me "I'm moving all your stuff out of the bathroom and into the guest bathroom."

Him "Then I'll move my clothes into your closet."

Me "I will delete your recordings of Shark Week."

Him "I will sell your car and buy you a minivan."

Me "I will delete your computer game."

Him "I will buy Micaela crocs and make her wear them in public."

He wins.

Labels: ,

posted by Michele at 6:00 PM |

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2007 at 7:56 PM, Blogger Annie said........
oh come on...I love crocs. I have, like 6 pair of them. The mary janes are my most favorite.

I'll wear them to book club this month just to oog you out.
 


At October 10, 2007 at 8:08 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I laughed out loud and startled Fisher in the process :) You guys are funny.