Friday, October 19, 2007
Micaela's first Disneyland vacation was an absolute success! We had a blast and both Caleb and I agree that it was one of our best vacations. We were very nervous about bringing a 2-year-old along, but Micaela absolutely loved it. She is still requesting to see "pirates." She was amazingly good too, even though we had her way off her sleep schedule and she had to be pretty overstimulated. She seemed to really enjoy everything from the rides to the decorations to the food (her mother's daughter for sure!) We were fortunate to talk my parents into going with us, and I think they had fun too. They were a great help and Micaela was instantly excited to see them step off the plane. I don't want to bore you all with family pictures, but I have to post them. I noticed two things while reviewing the pictures. One I suck at taking pictures and two my father is truly crazy. See for yourself.



Micaela ready to go!


Micaela's pirates hat. All the other little girls had princess crowns.




Angry that she had to be held.


Her favorite ride was the carousel. Similar to the one in the mall.




Waiting for the roller coaster to shoot off.


The roller coaster shooting off! (No the man next to me is not my husband)




My favorite picture of the bunch.


The haunted house was all decorated for Halloween.




The only character we saw that Micaela really knew. This may be our Christmas card this year:)


Micaela felt the need to hug all of the animals.




Playing poker.


Micaela had to do it too.





Caleb refused to go on the teacups.


We are already planning our next trip back!

Labels:

posted by Michele at 6:34 PM |

3 Comments:

At October 21, 2007 at 10:34 AM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
Caleb, I told you that roller coaster was awesome. We are definately going to make fun of you now. I set the scaredy-cat bar around here. If I can do it....

I'm still super jealous. I really want to go to Disneyland, but Nate refuses to go. I think I may be able to talk him into it is you let me borrow Micaela for a weekend. Think about it.
 


At October 21, 2007 at 11:30 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
It looks like it was so much fun! I don't think you need pictures to prove that your dad is crazy... :) But we love him anyway! Maybe we will have to plan one of our RITL weekends to Disneyland.
 


At October 22, 2007 at 7:30 AM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
That looks like so much fun!!! I really am so jealous. And I love that the haunted house was decorated for Halloween. I also love that Micaela had to hug all of the animals. That is just so cute! I bet your parents had a blast with you guys and their little Micaela. Can't wait to get my Christmas card from you this year:)