Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I thought it would be really hard to think of six things about myself that nobody knows. So I elected to do six things about myself that most people don't know. Caleb describes me as "an open book" and that is pretty much true. I asked him to help and he is whining and complaining, but he'll help. If only to get me off of the computer faster so he can play his game.

1. According to Caleb, I am the loudest person in the world. Particularly in the morning. He always complains that I am so loud when I wake up, shower and blow dry my hair. I'm wondering how I can possibly blow dry my hair quietly?? I think this is exacerbated by the fact that I tend to get up earlier than most people. Caleb could sleep all day, and if I'm lucky I can sleep until 9:00.

2. I absolutely love going out to dinner (or lunch or breakfast or for dessert.) I would eat out for every meal if it was possible. Cooking is ok, barbecuing is better, but nothing beats eating out. I think it stems from working as a waitress for so many years and being extremely envious of all the people who were able to sit and enjoy a meal while I was working. In addition to this I do not do fast food. I will take a diet soda about anywhere, but for the most part I will not eat a meal at a fast food joint.

3. I detest clothes that are too big. Even my sweatshirts are small. I feel that big and baggy clothes make me feel sloppy. This includes clothes that have been worn more than once before being washed. Especially jeans. I always want my jeans to feel like they have just been washed.

4. My "claim to fame" is being employee of the year...twice! At two different restaurants I was voted as the employee of the year. I think I got $100 at both places and the right to say I was employee of the year twice.

5. I am very sensitive to smell. I can identify certain people from their smell. Like a dog. There are certain people in this world that I cannot sit next to because I cannot tolerate their smell. This has happened in more than one class and with more than one client. I believe my smell is extra sensitive to compensate for the lack of hearing I have. I am practically deaf. There are certain people that I cannot hear when they talk on the phone. I also have to have the TV turned up very loudly to be able to hear it. Caleb keeps it at 22 but I need it to be at least 43, and if it's a good show 47. I am convinced I will be blind and deaf in my senior years.

6. I must always have "something to look forward to." My life is lived in anticipation of my next vacation, holiday, conference, or fun event. Fortunately my standards are low, I will look forward to a good game or much anticipated TV episode or even just the weekend. When I have nothing to look forward to I treat myself to a planned shopping trip or schedule a dinner with friends. I believe the break in the monotony is critical to my happiness.

Ok so I did it. I will double tag BreAnn, even though Meg has already tagged her because I want to see her response. I will also tag Katy, to give her something to blog about. Oh and I have tons to post about Thanksgiving, but not enough time today.

Labels:

posted by Michele at 5:49 PM |

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2007 at 7:07 AM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I hope my smell has never offended you:) I loved the facts. I agree with the eating out thing. If I could eat out every meal, I would too! You should post six things about Caleb and Micaela... Your chance to tell us all of their dirty little secrets:)