Monday, December 31, 2007
I detest New Year's Eve. I talked about this last year and I'll say it again. It is the most pointless holiday. However, I will never completely degrade a holiday that both Caleb and I get paid time off for. This year has been a good one for our family, and for that I am thankful. In summary, here are some of the best moments of 2007.

1. Micaela's 2nd birthday, with a visit from aunts Stephanie and Katy and a bunch of new toys and clothes.

2. My fun girls weekend in San Jose in February.

3. Our amazing trip to Hawaii in April to celebrate my birthday and the wedding of Bre and Nate.

4. My graduation in May, along with passing my board exam and landing my new job.

5. Our 4th wedding anniversary, where we had a fabulous dinner and watched my all time favorite musical Les Mis.

6. Attending the wedding of my good friends Amy and Justin and having another weekend with my RITL friends.

7. Family reunion in southern Utah along with two great books, Harry Potter and Eclipse.

8. The "big" week long family reunion in the mountains to celebrate my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary.

9. Disneyland in October for Caleb's birthday, an all-time favorite family vacation.

10. Thanksgiving in Reno to see family and friends.

Although this past year has been great and eventful, we are greatly looking forward to the upcoming year. We know that 2008 holds many new and exciting things for our family, including the addition of a new family member! Here's the first picture!


Labels: ,

posted by Michele at 4:33 PM |

8 Comments:

At December 31, 2007 at 8:02 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
Yeah! Does this mean I can tell people??? Love you!
 


At December 31, 2007 at 8:54 PM, Blogger Annie said........
Oh Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family. How exciting. Another beautiful baby for me to take pictures of. Yes!
 


At January 1, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Blogger Greg and Sariah said........
Congratulations...what a beautiful picture!!!
 


At January 1, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
It sounds like it was a good year for you...mostly because you were able to see your RITL friend so much :) J/K. Love the picture of your little peanut!
 


At January 2, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
Yay! Your are going to have TWO now! That's so fun! Again, congrats. We are so excited for you both! And it looks like 2008 will turn out to be just as amazing as 2007:)
 


At January 3, 2008 at 6:20 AM, Blogger Harried Mom said........
I am so happy for you! I hope the pregnancy is smooth and healthful for mom, baby and family!!!
 


At January 6, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Blogger The Gorringe Family said........
Hey guess what I started my own blog so that I could comment on yours. I like that I am #1 on your list, however Justin said he was there too.
 


At January 6, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Blogger Michele said........
Thanks everyone! Yes Justin was there, he just wasnt in the pictures I had. Oh and Stephanie I love the name of your new blog! I might change mine to Gapple Juice...