Sunday, December 9, 2007
Yes I will use cheesy Christmas lines as titles. I cannot believe how much snow we are getting. I am so thankful that this snow has come on the weekends when I don't have to get up early and drive to work. The snow we've been getting has inspired me to get pictures taken of Micaela.
Yesterday my friend Annie took some beautiful winter pictures of Micaela. She gave me a disc with almost 100 frames and I have been looking over them all night, trying to pick out my favorites and find some to use in Christmas cards. It has been very difficult! I wish I could post all of them, but that would take forever and most likely bore you all. So over the next few days I will try to post all of my favorites for you to see. I've narrowed it down to 31. These are her window pictures, you can click on them to see them bigger.











So pretty. She looks totally like Caleb.

Labels: ,

posted by Michele at 7:20 AM |

4 Comments:

At December 9, 2007 at 1:34 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
The pictures are beautiful! I would love to see more. I love seeing pictures of the snow as well since we haven't had any yet. So sad.
 


At December 9, 2007 at 5:53 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
So when is Micaela coming to see Auntie Bre? I need a cute kid for Christmas cards too. Link all the photos to Shutterfly or something so we can see them all. Love you!
 


At December 9, 2007 at 9:38 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I totally agree Michele... this snow is frightful! I keep telling myself I am glad I am off track right now. I hate driving in early morning icy conditions. So scary. But it does look pretty for pictures, doesn't it? Micaela looks so pretty. Where are the family pictures with mom and dad in them?
 


At December 10, 2007 at 6:03 AM, Blogger Harried Mom said........
Annie really does good work. The pictures look fabulous!