Tuesday, January 29, 2008
My daughter has a drinking problem. As the fridge is now accessible to her, she is able to retrieve her own beverages without asking permission. In one hour she finished 4 drink boxes of chocolate milk. She just asked for another, which was denied, and I hear her entering the fridge now. Anyone want to sponsor my daughter?

posted by Michele at 5:00 PM

|
At
January 29, 2008 at 8:23 PM,
Adam and Andrea said........
I often found Maddy checking the butter in our apartment fridge.
Wait until they start helping themselves to your secret stash of treats. Hmmmm...not so secret anymore. Good luck. I think they have fridge locks available.
At
January 29, 2008 at 8:58 PM,
Nate and Bre said........
Nate enjoys his chocolate milk too. Maybe they can go to their meetings together. Actually that may not be a good idea; they'll be on to the hard stuff before long- chocolate milkshakes...
At
February 6, 2008 at 7:39 PM,
Adam and Andrea said........
My friend has pictures of how much snow they got. She lives in Ogden. That is just way to much snow for me. I'm glad ours melts before we get another snow fall. we have sun now and the kids were able to play outside today. It was nice. I'm sorry your still getting snowed on. Thats just crazy.
Wait until they start helping themselves to your secret stash of treats. Hmmmm...not so secret anymore. Good luck. I think they have fridge locks available.