Monday, January 28, 2008
If I could scream in typing I would. Without using capital letters of course because that is annoying. This last week has been crazy. I have not had the Internet for one whole week, and it was the longest week of my life. I almost cried when it was installed today, and I know that Caleb shed a tear or two as well. In a nutshell, we have been busy. This last weekend we made a painful move, celebrated Micaela's 3rd birthday, and hosted family in town. Having Micaela's birthday and family in town were great, and will be saved for later when I've unpacked my camera.
The move...was horrible, but thankfully over. Thanks to everyone who helped out! We needed it! For those who don't know, we have decided to spend the next few months in a smaller, cheaper place that is really right down the street from where we live now. The plan, fingers crossed, is to buy a house sometime between now and when the baby is born. I miss our old home terribly, but I am very slowly warming to the smaller space. Like the wonderful benefit of being able to hear my loud family regardless of what room I am in. It is that small.
In other news, I am through my first trimester! Successfully! I can't believe how fast it happened, fortunately August still feels a ways a way, as I have so many things to do before this baby comes. I feel like I am so big, and I have been complaining to Caleb that I feel wider and thicker. I was sure I had gained at least 5 pounds, but at my appointment I actually lost 2 pounds! Anyone like some diet suggestions? Just get knocked up! This is really surprising as I have had little morning sickness and have been eating a lot. The move must have burned a lot of calories. I am excited to check everyone's blogs and see what you all have been up to!

Labels:

posted by Michele at 3:08 PM |

4 Comments:

At January 29, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Blogger Harried Mom said........
Michele,

If you need any help at all while settling in please don't hesitate to ask! Happy Birthday Micaela!
 


At January 29, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
Do you have any diet suggestions for guys? I'm pretty sure, almost positive, that I can't get knocked up...

Justin
 


At January 29, 2008 at 2:56 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I completely hate moving. I am so glad you survived. I hope settling in isn't too painful:) Happy Birthday to Micaela too:) 3 already? That's insane!
Love, Amy
 


At February 4, 2008 at 7:23 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
Happy belated birthday to Micaela! Once again I am slacking on checking blogs :) I'm glad you made it through the move and that your internet is back!