Thursday, February 14, 2008
That was how long it took me to get home from work yesterday due to the horrible weather, traffic and roads. I left work at 4:45 and got home after 9:00pm. There is absolutely nothing worse than being pregnant, having a 3-year-old in the backseat, with no food or water, having to pee, and being stuck in a blizzard for 4 hours and 25 minutes.

posted by Michele at 5:32 PM

|
At
February 15, 2008 at 9:22 PM,
Michele said........
My office is on 3900 South and 1100East. I then had to pick up Micaela at the airport. I have this schedule a few times a week and it normally takes about an hour total, maybe an hour and 15 minutes if there is exceptionally bad traffic. Part of the reason it took so long the other day was a horrible accident that completely stopped traffic for 45 minutes!