Saturday, February 16, 2008
The other day, while Caleb was in the bathroom getting ready for work, he noticed Micaela was being unusually quiet. After further investigation he found her taking pictures with our camera. She had taken about 80 pictures of a variety of things. As we were looking at them, we found some to be so humorous I thought I would post them. I think she has a real talent for photography!


A high chair from a toddler's perspective.

The cutting edge of trash cans.


Rook cards scattered about artistically.

Looking up at the bookshelf.

We call this one Feet.

Puzzles stacked.

Micaela's latest reads....

... and her beverage of choice.

Labels:

posted by Michele at 9:28 AM |

4 Comments:

At February 16, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Blogger Greg and Sariah said........
I haven't checked blogs lately...and I have missed so much. First off...happy birthday to Micaela, second...4 hours in the car...I'm sick of snow already! And third...she needs a camera. Those are some good pictures. It's nice to get down to their level to see how they see it.
 


At February 17, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I think you have a photographer in the making :)
 


At February 20, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I love the on you call "feet." Classic. She is actually really good at taking pictures. I bet it was fun downloading them to your computer and deleting them all. That's a whole lot of pictures:)
 


At February 21, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
If you guys have a baby book those need to go in it.