Monday, March 31, 2008
Throughout the day I always think of several things I want to blog about, but when I finally sit down to do it, I can never remember what I wanted to say. One thing I know about myself is that when things are going good, I tend to be more anxious. I believe that deep in my subconscious I am mentally preparing myself for things to turn south. You know the whole yin and yang thing? You can’t know happiness without knowing sadness. After every good thing comes a bad thing and vice versa. However, after further contemplation I believe that my anxiety may be the yin that balances out the yang of the good things, as anyone who experiences anxiety knows it is very uncomfortable. No matter how I feel, I always try to stay optimistic, and therefore I will copy a few of my fellow blogging friends and post this list of things I love.

-The lovely smell of my new car


-The opportunity to be heard in the workplace.

-This Easter dress


-Compliments from friends.

-These curls


-Girls night out to the comedy club to feel young and vibrant.

-This new lotion for Micaela’s inherited dry skin and my stretching belly.


-Last, but not least, a hubby who has completed the “coming of age” right of passage by giving up video games. What more could I ask for?

Labels:

posted by Michele at 7:13 PM |

6 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
He gave up his video games? Even the computer games? Is he not feeling well? Nate doesn't play his very often, but they are like a security blanket for him. I get to keep my books, he gets his games. Cute car! I want to see a picture of you behind the wheel.
 


At April 1, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Blogger Michele said........
He actually sold his character on his computer game, meaning he can never play with that character again! I was amazed. He sold his play station too! I keep thinking there is catch, like he will now decide to buy a Wii or something.
 


At April 2, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
Maybe he is buying you a new diamond.... (he will win the husband of the year award if he sold his video games to HELP buy a new diamond for his lovely wife)
 


At April 3, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Blogger Adam and Andrea said........
HAHA! We are officially done. I'll let Sariah go through it now. It's nice to hold and then give back knowing that you don't have to take care of it all night and day. Congrats on another girl. Get ready for drama. We are heading into now. Moooooody! But I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. It truely is a blessing to be able to watch your babies grow and learn. It's awesome. Enjoy it all. Even on the hard days.
 


At April 4, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Blogger Michele said........
I don't even need a diamond...but a new purse would be nice:)
 


At April 5, 2008 at 7:58 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
Fun new car! Micaela's curls are so pretty. I would love them too. How are you feeling?