Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Life continues to be crazy with very little time to blog. On a fun note, I was able to spend a weekend with my childhood girlfriends. Although I didn't go very far from home, just down to Provo, it was nice to get away. Besides anyone who lives in Utah knows the significant difference between Salt Lake and Provo. I believe they are worlds apart! We were teased by the workers at the nail salon, who asked if we had been skiing or up in the mountains. See that's not really our style. We tend to prefer spending money, pampering ourselves, and eating junk food. We did pedicures, massages, watched a play and a movie, went out to eat, stayed in to eat, and went shopping. I forgot my camera, amongst other important things, but I borrowed this picture, which is the only one I have seen of all four of us.

When I got home I found a surprise in the living room.


Yes, Caleb bought a punching bag, and yes it is stored in our living room. I understand that this is the only place in our small living space that this monstrous contraption can fit in, but it looks ridiculous. I approved this purchase without actually seeing it. Caleb wanted to mix up his workout and has always liked boxing, so he thought it would be a good idea to get a punching bag. I feel like we have a basketball hoop in our living room. So if anyone feels the need to relieve some aggression feel free to stop by and workout in my living room. Boxing gloves included.

Labels: ,

posted by Michele at 3:42 PM |

0 Comments: