This has been a good week for our little family. The most exciting thing would have to be Caleb passing his commercial license exam! This basically means that he is done with all of his flight training. This is a huge deal for us because he has been working on this for the past four and half years and it has been a huge sacrifice of time and money for us. He has been studying non-stop for the past few weeks and he has been such a joy to live with as he has been stressed out. I was honestly wondering what he would do if he didn't pass, because there is no way I would have let him come home. Fortunately we got to have our celebration date night this Friday which was an opportunity for us both to de-stress. The best part was the play we were going to see was actually not a play, but a ballet! I was thrilled and Caleb didn't think it was so bad until he realized that there is no talking in ballets. He was pretty much done with it at that point, and I let him leave early to walk the 10 miles to get the car. The worst part about this is there is absolutely no way he will go with me to see The Nutcracker this Christmas, as he has sworn off ballets for the rest of his life. I am already strategizing to start Micaela in ballet, therefore he would be required to break his vow and attend her dance recitals.
I have been eating and growing at an alarming rate. I decided it was time to post another preggo picture, and soon realized how much I hate these pictures. Especially as I decided not to put on makeup or do my hair, so pardon the "just got out of bed look."

25 weeks in, 15 to go!
Labels: Just Me, The Fam
Tiff