Sunday, April 13, 2008
To celebrate the warmer weather we bought Micaela some new spring clothes. She wanted to model them, so I took pictures, and they are so cute I thought I would share.

When she tried on these new sandals she said "I love them!" Shortly followed by "I can't move my feet." Which may be because I forgot to cut the tags off.
An action shot fit for a catalog.
Caleb hates this picture because he thinks she looks too old.
Sick of smiling.
Don't you want to see the back too? Or more likely, something interesting was happening on the TV.
I hope this spring weather is here to stay!
posted by Michele at 5:33 PM |

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
The weather has not been as warm as I would like it, except last weekend. We just can't shake these 50 degree days! I think Micaela looks adorable in her new Spring clothes. And personally, I think she looks too old in all of them. What a little princess you have! A very fashionable princess:)
 


At April 16, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Blogger OtelaLove said........
Hello my friend, I Love Love Love your blog (LOL, my sister makes fun of people who say love 3 times) I am going to do better about accepting compliments and Your cute honey makes me smile. Blogging is going to make me a better person. LOL-Jamie