Sunday, May 4, 2008
So I admit I watch some sleazy TV shows. Lately I am hooked on the reality craze and I refuse to beleive that any of these shows are actually scripted. My two top favorites are The Hills and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Caleb gives me grief for my addiction to these shows, and I always respond that I only watch them because I'm interested in fashion. That excuse doesn't work so well when he catches me searching online to find out if Audrina really is going to move out of Lauren's house. I'm convinced that I am not the only reality TV junkie out there....right?
posted by Michele at 9:32 AM |

2 Comments:

At May 4, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
I am a reality TV fiend also. I love TLC and the Discovery Network. I watched Rock of Love on VH1, but since it is over I have to find new loves. I love What not to Wear, Flip that House, Miami Ink.....
 


At May 16, 2008 at 7:58 PM, Blogger Annie said........
so yes, I've seen both of these and used to be a faithful hills watcher - now I'm not sure what is going on so much.

team audrina!