Micaela has a new favorite game. I take full responsibility for it too. I believe most kids enjoy playing with plastic food and pretending to cook and serve dinner. Well it is no surprise to anyone who knows us that there is very little cooking or serving dinner going on in our house. We do, however, often go out to eat. Micaela can now even order for herself. It's the same every time. Chocolate milk and noodles please. So I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that her new favorite game is taking orders. She will come up to me and Caleb, with a little notepad and pen and say "what do you want?" Lately she has engaged Caleb in this game and he will order, and then ask her in return what she would like. I found the notepad that he wrote her order on and thought it was too funny. I just had to share.
Micaela ordered:
red juice
cake
noodles
ice cream
chocolate milk
cereal
bike
playground
disneyland
baloon
cinderella
popcorn
airplane
ball
baby
golf clubs
Meet The Robinsons
With this kind of an order I hope she planning on leaving a large tip.
Labels: The Fam