Saturday, June 21, 2008
I have been avoiding blogging, mainly because I have been so busy "nesting." Nesting in my mind means shopping for things for the baby. I placed a large order at Babies R Us and basically it has been like Christmas around here. Every day a new package with new baby stuff arrives. It's quite exciting!
Another reason is this is my 100th post on my blog. I wanted to do something original, but my creative juices just aren't flowing. It's possible I am urinating them all out, as I use the restroom at least once an hour. Hydration is so important right now!
Anyways, I was reading about breastfeeding online to see if any new research has come out since Micaela was born. I found an interesting question asked by a reader. She was asking if it is ok for her husband to drink her breast mile. Odd, I thought, but it gets better. You have to read the question and the responses people left. I feel particularly sorry for all the women who talk about the "closeness" and "intimacy" that they feel when participating in this activity. I, for one, can think of a few things much more fun to do to promote closeness and intimacy in my marriage:)

Labels:

posted by Michele at 7:23 AM |

4 Comments:

At June 22, 2008 at 7:17 PM, Blogger Annie said........
Oh Michelle:

This was so disgusting. Thanks for sharing -

I've got lots of new reasons never to feed a baby anything but a bottle of formula. ;)
 


At June 25, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I personally liked the lady that said she drank her own milk for years...and the other lady that still gave her six year old her milk...and the other one whose four year old was obsessed with her pregnant bosoms and was considering letting him start back up again...

When do we get to see more prego pictures of you? Some of us are all the way out in Kentucky and don't have access to you on a regular basis :)
 


At June 27, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
I laughed outloud reading that. Peeing all the time totally sucks! I want to see some photos of the cute stuff you are getting. I am not allowed to shop for a while so I need to live vicariously through you (and Scarlett- afterall, all this stuff is for her)

I don't think drinking breast milk is OK unless you are under the age of 1. Did you post a comment telling those people they are wierd? The probably like feet too. Feet are so gross!!!
 


At June 30, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Blogger OtelaLove said........
Michelle, I miss you and I agree completely with Annie. Call me. Jamie