1. What is something mom always says to you?
Shake it (I think she is referring to the shake it song we always sing)
2. What makes mom happy?
Dada (how cute)
3. What makes mom sad?
cry (this is funny because whenever she is crying I ask her why and she says I'm sad, and when I ask why she's sad she says "because I cry")
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Tickles
5. What was mom like as a child?
She didn't quite get this
6. How old is your mom?
2 (in her defense she only knows two ages, 2 and 3 and she knows we're not the same age)
7. How tall is your mom?
As tall as hair
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
The water playground (aka the Herriman splash pad)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For dada (maybe his groupie?)
11. What is your mom really good at?
being happy
12. What is your mom not very good at?
A bad girl (?)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Toys (partially right, I do play with toys at my job)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Spaghetti
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Making spaghetti (or buying it at The Old Spaghetti Factory and taking it home)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Belle
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play outside
18. How are you and your mom the same?
She couldn't get this one
19. How are you and your mom different?
Or this one
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kisses
Labels: The Fam


posted by Michele at 7:29 PM