Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Bre did it and it sounds fun...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

posted by Michele at 4:21 PM

|
At
July 22, 2008 at 6:28 PM,
Greg and Sariah said........
So many memories, which one to choose. A lot of them come from all the many Temple trip car rides and how long, but memorable they were.
So remember when I asked if I could feel your dimple. You wouldn't let me for a couple minutes then gave in because you said I could feel your dimple if you could rub my boney shoulder. What weirdos huh? But it was hilarious.
Good times...good times.
At
July 22, 2008 at 7:07 PM,
Nate and Bre said........
My favorite all time Michele memory was the night of the g-gos. I will never forget what you told the cashier as Amy was pacing. You did it with a completely straight face and she was mortified!
All of the memories I have of you are great.
I was thinking about that trip to CA too. I remember Uncle Bill telling us that if one friend rolled over the other one would fly. We tried to bounch eachother off the bed all night. The huge bags of Pear and Buttered Popcorn Jelly Bellies probably didn't help.
At
July 28, 2008 at 3:49 PM,
Justin and Amy said........
There are WAY too many! But the first one of I thought of wasn't really just one... more like a phase. All of our note writing! I wouldn't have gotten through high school without them. And we are dang good at nicknames, that's for sure!
At
July 28, 2008 at 9:26 PM,
OtelaLove said........
The first thing that came to mind mind was when we went with our little honeys to Market Street Grill. I absolutely love a night out with the girls that can include your honey and mine, We love you guys!!!!
At
July 29, 2008 at 7:47 AM,
Todd and Meagan said........
I was laughing at the ones you left on my blog. Okay, so one of my favorite memories of you was the summer you were determined to be as tan as that brown recliner you had. There was also the obsession with your trampoline, walking to school with you and Lisa Kafchinski in sixth grade, your giant bangs and hoop earrings, making prank calls on your private phone line...we would play "I'm a loser baby" but we would shout "you're" instead of the "I'm", receiving my first detention EVER with you after the sixth grade field trip to Tahoe, let's not forget the whole palm tree incident, and for a high school memory- me backing into your car up at Tahoe and us deciding to wait to tell our parents until after the graduation party :) Good times.
So remember when I asked if I could feel your dimple. You wouldn't let me for a couple minutes then gave in because you said I could feel your dimple if you could rub my boney shoulder. What weirdos huh? But it was hilarious.
Good times...good times.