Caleb loves cars, particularly mustangs. He has an older mustang that he just can't part with. Although it sat in our garage for almost three years, waiting to be repaired, he was never able to give it up. Which is a story in itself, as he had multiple offers but never found a buyer "worthy" of it. Seriously he wouldn't sell it to any of the people who offered to buy it because he didn't think they would care for it the way it should be cared for. Hence, I finally agreed (or gave up) and we decided to keep the car. So two cars would be fine. Except we live in a city that has snow during the winter and fails to properly plow the roads. This means that it is really not safe to drive the mustang in the winter. Although this is a point we disagree on, because Caleb believes that he can safely drive the mustang in the snow, and I believe that I do not want him to die.
Even though it is Caleb's fault we had to buy another car, I did agree that this new car could be his car. I agreed to this because every car we have ever bought has been my car. I even got his new car when we got married, which we don't mention because I "killed" it (aka totaled it). The funny thing is he still wants to drive the mustang until it snows, so he is letting me "borrow" his new car.
Here's a picture of the new car. Although this is just a picture from the website, as I am too lazy to go outside and take a real picture.

We now are an official Ford family, as all three of our cars are Fords.
Labels: The Fam


posted by Michele at 7:09 PM