Tuesday, September 30, 2008
So I just had my first parent-teacher call with Micaela's preschool teacher. She reported that Micaela is doing well, she transitions well, listens and answers questions, and appears to enjoy herself. This is not surprising, as Micaela loves interacting with other children, but here's the kicker, her teacher said she has a little boy in her class that she always hangs out with. Apparently they even walk with their arms over each other's shoulders! Her teacher said they are "the class couple!" Seriously I have to worry about this already? Is she too young to get "the talk?"

Innocent looking for now...



The following pictures are completely unrelated, but I know my mother will appreciate seeing new pictures of Scarlett. So here's some pictures of Scarlett NOT crying mom!

Spending quality time with dad




Jeans are very important to me so I had to take a picture of her first pair of jeans. I'm glad someone around here can fit into cute jeans.


Labels:

posted by Michele at 4:56 PM |

3 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 9:55 PM, Blogger OtelaLove said........
I love this post, but no need to worry. My first parent teacher conference for G. was kindergarten and I had no idea you could have a negative report in kindergarten. So no worries. Get worried when she gets her entire class to chant "Be Bad" cause she doesn't feel like going to music class.
Jamie
 


At October 1, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Blogger Annie said........
super funny post.
and, Miss Scarlett is just adorable in her jeans.
 


At October 1, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Blogger sugarlilysea said........
Aw, They're both super cute!