Thursday, November 20, 2008
Today was a happy food day. A happy food day is when someone makes food and I get to eat it. For example, we have potluck at work. I'm the loser that brings something like a bag of chips, while all the other amazing chefs-in-disguise-as-mental-health-professionals cook up these elaborate dishes that are nothing short of absolutely delicious. Today someone brought a HUGE platter of different candies, fudges, and cheesecake bites and a huge thing of chocolate chip cookies. So I drifted off my healthy eating plan slightly.

Then for dinner we got to visit the fabulous Jamie and Grayson for dinner. There is nothing better than having someone else cook for us! Thanks guys!

By the way, until tonight, I have cooked dinner every day this week. Yes I have made spaghetti, roasted chicken and rice, a creamy chicken noodle soup, and scallops and au gratin potatoes. About 90% of these ingredients were already in our fridge and I decided to make use of them and give our cereal bowels a break for one night.
posted by Michele at 7:53 PM |

0 Comments: