Wednesday, November 12, 2008
So I really suck at this posting every day thing. I've already missed two days. I wasn't going to say anything though...

Anyways, a continuation on Monday's post. Today when I went to pick up the girls from Caleb's work Micaela got in the car and said that her dada said we were going to McDonald's. I was instantly suspicious because her dada knows her momma hates McDonald's with a passion. Except for Mcflurrys, which unfortunately are not part of the loose-the-baby-weight-diet. So I asked him, to which he responded "no, I told her she needed to ask you." So the answer was "no" to McDonald's. Then on the way home, while listening to a comedy show, the discussion of economic cars was brought up. It was shot down, because childhood obesity (which I recently went to conference BTW) has increased. Therefore, people will not buy smaller cars because they need their large SUVs for their obese children. Now why are their children obese "because they eat at McDonald's." To which Micaela replied "see mama, he said we should go to McDonald's." Logic per a 3-year-old.
posted by Michele at 7:37 PM |

0 Comments: