Tuesday, November 4, 2008
This is an exciting day in our household. In a matter of hours we will find out who will be the next president of The United States. It might as well be a holiday for Caleb. He seriously wanted to take the day off of work. I can tell you all I did my civic duty. I woke up at the crack of dawn and made my way down to the local poll. I wore my bright red "I voted" sticker with pride. I must admit I was tingling inside to see all the people who turned out to vote. Will this be an election "that makes history?" I don't know, but I voted. I did my part.

posted by Michele at 4:34 PM

|
At
November 4, 2008 at 9:03 PM,
Nate and Bre said........
Yay! Voting. I kept calling Nate to find out when he was going to go vote today. It was the first thing I did this morning. I couldn't contain myself. It should be a holiday!