Thursday, November 27, 2008
We made the long drive to Reno last night. We left at 9:30pm and drove all night, arriving in Reno at about 4am. However, I am so happy we made it and I'm excited to eat. The turkey is cooking as we speak. I even helped make the jello.

Let me take just a minute to say I am so thankful. It has been a rough year for our family, but we have had many blessings. First and foremost the birth of our little baby girl. We are so thankful to welcome another member to our little family. Also, I am thankful for the rest of my family, particularly my parents who are such great supports to me. Even if I am the least favorite child:) I am thankful for my friends, both those who are close by and those who are far away. To those far away, visit more often I miss you guys! I am also thankful to have the job I have and I feel blessed that in this economy I am still able to do what I love to do and hopefully make a difference.

On a lighter note, I am thankful for pumpkin pie and black Friday shopping deals. Also for a sister who promised to accompany me tomorrow morning as I fight the crowds for the killer deals on princess paraphernalia and little girls Christmas dresses.
posted by Michele at 5:48 PM |

0 Comments: