Sunday, November 16, 2008
Last night I had the privalege of attending the dream concert of my childhood with four fabulously fun friends.

New Kids On The Block

I'll post more pcitures later for all you 20-30-year-old females to drool over.

As an afterthought....Caleb attended their concert in Reno 15 years ago!
posted by Michele at 9:42 AM |

4 Comments:

At November 16, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Blogger Annie said........
Did you go for free or did you actually pay for your ticket?

Glad you went and had fun. I saw them in Provo when I was 12. I cried.

that was enough.
 


At November 16, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Blogger Michele said........
I paid...75 cents. Or actually, my friend paid. She said I didn't have to pay her back:)
 


At November 16, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Blogger Greg and Sariah said........
ooohhh oooh ooooo.
oooh oooh ooo.
the right stuff!

did they sing that one?
haha
 


At November 17, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Blogger Michele said........
That was their first song! Also, I almost bought a T shirt that said The Right Stuff...but it was $45 and I didn't want it that badly!