Wednesday, November 5, 2008
In order to maintain some sense of sanity in my crazy-busy life, I have started using sick time for multiple purposes. Yesterday I went to the dentist to fix a tooth that has been bothering me every time I run. FYI if a tooth hurts when you run it is indicative of nerve sensitivity. The method of treatment, a root canal. My first ever. I wouldn't recommend it. The worst part was immediately afterwards I had to take Scarlett to get her two month immunizations. Yes I know she is almost three months old, but as mentioned before we are crazy-busy! Aside from both of us being slightly miserable all night, even more so because Caleb had to work all night into the early morning, Scarlett is doing quite well. She is 12 pounds 6 ounces and 23 .5 inches long. Her height and her weight are both in the 75th percentile. Her head, as Caleb accurately guessed, was in the 90th percentile. Today we are much better, primarily due to the fact that Scarlett is now big enough to take a 4 month old dose of Tylenol and I had still have 800mg Ibuprofen left over from squeezing this large headed child into the world. Seriously thinking about investing money in a pharmaceutical company.
posted by Michele at 6:36 PM |

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2008 at 6:22 AM, Blogger Annie said........
Oh root canals suck. A couple of years ago I had such a bad, dead tooth that it took three, 2 hour sessions to get it all cleaned out...the dentist just felt bad for me so he wouldn't leave me upside down in the chair for 6 hours!

good luck feeling better.