Tuesday, November 25, 2008
As Thanksgiving is approaching I do not think I am going to reach my weight loss goal. However, I am close. I can even squeeze into my skinny jeans, although I believe when I do I resemble "that girl" who wears clothing too tight and isn't comfortable sitting down. But I think I may have found the extra push I need to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. At my work we are having a weight loss challenge over the holidays. We are organized into teams and the team that loses the most weight wins a prize. If there is anything I am up for, it is competition. So here goes. We have 6 weeks to lose. I am determined that my team will win. Caleb thinks I am going to turn into Kelly from The Office. Hook me up to an IV.
posted by Michele at 6:05 PM |

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Blogger The Gorringe Family said........
which season of Gilmores am I suppose to bring?
 


At November 26, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I like your dialy updates even if I don't comment on them everyday. You and your dad crack me up. The game sounded like a lot of fun.

And you can start looking like Kelly, just don't start looking like Meredith on that episode :)