Sunday, December 14, 2008
So in the last few months Scarlett has been fortunate to have a ton of new friends born. I have been to more baby showers in the last few months than in the proceeding 3 years. I have been trying to get some pictures of Scarlett with her new friends to share. Here they are. Sorry if there's repeats.

I almost considered not posting this picture because it was right after Scarlett was born and I was huge with water weight. However, I have come to terms with the fact that pregnancy makes you bloated and it's alright to look big. Also, I wore two pair of skinny jeans this week! Anyways, this is Samantha, Scarlett's friend who was born in May. Also pictured are me and Leanne.

This picture was taken by Scarlett's auntie BreAnn, who so eloquently demanded that Kamryn (born in September)wake up to meet her friend Scarlett. Also pictured are me and Amy.

This is a repeat picture of Scarlett and her new little cousin Wyatt, who was born in October. His mom is Scarlett's aunt Jessica.

This is a picture of Scarlett and her newest little friend, Mia with her mom Ashley, who was born in November.

As I still have a few more friends who are pregnant, I'm sure Scarlett will make even more friends. Also, Susannah, we're still waiting for her to meet Kieran, who was born the same week she was! I just know they would hit it off!

posted by Michele at 7:51 AM |

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Blogger sugarlilysea said........
I know, I know... we need a baby playdate! Scarlett is beautiful!