Thursday, December 4, 2008
I just realized that November is now over and I no longer have to post everyday! Ok, so I didn't really post everyday, but I think I did quite well. Especially considering we were on vacation for a week in November. Speaking of vacation, while we were back in Reno we got to spend an evening with Caleb's family. Eli and Michele are kind enough to make dinner for everyone pretty much every time we come to town, which is awesome. Thanks guys! Here's the pics we took at our last visit. My favorite phrase in describing the DeCremers is "they lack genetic imagination." Take a look and see if you think they look at all alike.


They were all there with the exception of Toby. Here's Toby for further comparison...


Caleb's youngest brother Jake with Scarlett and Bailey. Believe it or not, Bailey is almost 2-years-old. She and Scarlett wear the same size in diapers!


Caleb and his mom. Oh by the way, Caleb has glasses. He is supposed to wear them when flying and driving at night, but he really likes them and usually wears them all the time. I think he looks like a completely different person and it freaks me out.

This picture was actually taken a few months ago. This is almost all of the DeCremer cousins.

The 3-year-old DeCremer cousins strike a pose.


This is Micaela and her cousin Ally. How cute are they? I can see two future heartbreakers!


Scarlett and her newest cousin Wyatt, who was born about 6 weeks after her. Notice how large her head is compared to his normal size head.

Once again, no genetic imagination!

We miss you guys already!

posted by Michele at 7:01 PM |

1 Comments:

At December 7, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Blogger sugarlilysea said........
I love it! I'm definitely going to have to steal the phrase "genetic imagination"!