Micaela got everything she asked for, which may be because she didn't ask for much. All she wanted was a little mermaid umbrella and a sleeping beauty dress. She was very specific.I heard that Santa was at Target Christmas eve night desparately picking through the toys to find the sleeping beauty dress.
Once she saw these presents she wasn't very interested in opening her other presents, and after tugging at the wrapping paper for a few seconds she would give them to me and ask me to open them.
Micaela complete with early morning bed head.

Scarlett was much less specific in what she wanted from Santa. So Santa decided that she could get a kick and play in hopes that it would entertain her more than her swing and bouncer have been able to.
Scarlett also had some cute Christmas outfits.Here she is with Great-Grandma Rands on Christmas eve...
...and here she is laughing at her silly mama.
Caleb and I did pretty well also. I got a ton of clothes, no suprise, and Caleb got a ton of gift cards, no surprise. Stephanie got me a beautiful Coach bag that immediately made me regret all the times I told her she was adopted when we were younger.
Caleb has been very anti-sweaters, which is disspaointing to me because I just know he would look so great in a sweater. I always tell him he has the perfect shoulders for sweaters. So I mixed it up a little bit this Christmas and got him a sweater. Fortunately, he said he liked it and would wear it. Unfortunately, when I washed it this morning I forgot that I wasn't supposed to dry it and it shrank. Fortunately, now I have a new sweater!

The big Christmas gift is the one we got for ourselves and my parents. We're going to Disneyland!
I also consider this part of Caleb's Christmas present and also a birthday present for both of my parents. Caleb said it counts as my birthday present too, but I explained to him that since we're going before my birthday it doesn't count.

The big Christmas gift is the one we got for ourselves and my parents. We're going to Disneyland!
I also consider this part of Caleb's Christmas present and also a birthday present for both of my parents. Caleb said it counts as my birthday present too, but I explained to him that since we're going before my birthday it doesn't count.

posted by Michele at 8:32 AM