Monday, December 22, 2008
This last week has been a killer week for my family. Caleb and I have both been working a ton and it feels like every free moment is spent running around desperately trying to get things done for Christmas. Fortunately we were able to visit with Steph and Justin on their way through Salt Lake at our family Christmas party and we had Caleb's friend Mark and his girlfriend Rachel who came to stay with us from Portland. While I get slightly stressed about having house guests, Micaela loves it! She is the dictionary definition of "a people person." I think we have once again scared a childless couple about having children. Warning: if you don't have kids and think you may someday want them, do not spend any extended time with my crazy kids who may insist you re-enact scenes from Dora or believe that bathroom doors are meant to be open.

Another great thing about this last week is it was Micaela's Christmas program with her preschool. I am all for a chance to dress up and perform, and apparently Micaela is too. She was fabulous. The camera....not so much. Here's a few pictures I managed to snap where you can actually see her. In my defense, the lighting was very poor.


In this one they were shaking their bells, a theme throughout the program. Possibly because it was one of the few things that all of the children could do!
Scarlett watched the entire performance in her little ski bunny outfit. I'm not much of a hat fan, but my friend Robyn made this hat and it is adorable. Almost makes me want to sew hats. Almost.
This is Micaela with her preschool teacher Miss Marcie. She is fabulous as well.
As I don't think I will be posting again before Christmas I just want to say Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks for being such great family and friends!
posted by Michele at 5:55 PM |

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
She is a beautiful little girl! Both of them.