My life has been extremely chaotic lately. For some reason I feel like I say this a lot, but lately it has been even worse. There has been so much going on I am half tempted to unload it all in this small post. However, my brain is fried and I think I will stick to simple subjects and tease you all with "...more to come at a later date!" So here's my post. I am doing a survey. Boring, I know, but if anyone else out there needs to have a brain detox feel free to do this survey as well. Answer with one word
-What do you think about life?
Unpredictable
-What do you think about love?
Fantastic
-What do you think of your friends?
Irreplaceable
-What do you think about your school?
Over
-What do you think about work?
Challenging
-What do you think about people?
Interesting
-What do you think about your parents?
Inspiring
-What do you think about reading?
Relaxing
-What do you think about spring?
Impatient
-What do you think about summer?
Love
-What do you think about fall?
Sweaters
-What do you think about winter?
Blah
-What do you think about computers?
Necessary
-What do you think about TV?
Addicting
-What do you think about?
Everything


posted by Michele at 8:59 PM