Sunday, February 8, 2009
FYI Scarlett's weight and height are in the 70th percentile. Her head is over the 100th percentile.
posted by Michele at 8:00 AM |

3 Comments:

At February 8, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I hope your theory of large head= intelligence is not accurate because while Kamryn's weight is in the 90th percentile and height is in the 75th percentile, her head size is in the 10th percentile. My only hope is that I have a small head and I am pretty intelligent so she should be okay, right?:)
 


At February 8, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Blogger The Gorringe Family said........
I have a big head too, so maybe she will be smart like me!
 


At February 9, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Blogger Michele said........
Amy my new theory is that children's intelligence is maternally inherited. Therefore, both of our babies are in luck! I may even suggest that intelligence is also related to maternal aunts Steph:)