Sunday, March 1, 2009
Our house is finally completed! We had our walk-through and will be closing this week. Immediately after moving we are taking our Christmas/parent's birthday vacation to Disneyland. Literally right after, like our lease expires on Saturday and we are leaving on Sunday morning. Hopefully not too exhausted to enjoy the vacation.

And of course I took some final pictures.

The kitchen


The downstairs bathroom


The den


and of course...the laundry room
Hopefully our next pictures will be post decorated!
posted by Michele at 7:37 AM |

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
It is so beautiful! I can't wait to see you add all of your personal (red) touches :) Good luck with your closing and have a blast on your trip. I am sure if anyone can have a great time at Disneyland despite being exhasuted it is you and Caleb :) If anything, it will be theraputic for you!
 


At March 6, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Blogger Greg and Sariah said........
I LOVE THE DEN!!! Don't know why...I just do. Can't wait to see how you arrange everything!