Friday, April 17, 2009
I truly believe that there are certain holidays that are just more fun when you have kids to celebrate with. Easter would definitely fall into this category. I still feel like a novice when it comes to planning holiday things. However, we attended an Easter egg hunt, decorated eggs, went to Easter dinner and the girls got new Easter dresses, which is my favorite part of the holiday. Any excuse to go shopping... I think I may have overdone it, as my girls looked like southern belles or pageant contestants, but I've always thought it's better to be overdressed than under dressed. Special thanks to grandpa and grandma who sent a great care package with more candy than the Easter bunny brought this year!


On the way home to the plantation...








Really though, how cute are they?
posted by Michele at 5:45 PM |

3 Comments:

At April 17, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
They do look like Southern belles! I can't believe how long Micaela's hair is! It's so pretty. Your girls are adorable. It's crazy how big our babies are getting.
 


At April 18, 2009 at 7:05 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
Your girls look beautiful in their little southern belle dresses. Micaela is ready to come out to the Kentucky Derby with the hat/dress. She would fit in perfectly! I'm the same way about holidays and am just barely starting to do things & participate in activities for the sake of Fisher. It is so much fun seeing how excited he is whenever we do something holiday related.

I was cracking up over Micaela's response to Sunbeams. She's too funny.
 


At April 21, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
I love it! The hat is my fav!